BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

lalalalalala... *hunting for more mp3*

so i'm grounded *dread* it all started when i felt too tired to go to tuition last Monday. so i told my grandma that i don't wanna go. then she just burst up in anger and start yapping about me being lazy and spending too much time on the internet that i couldn't get enough sleep. i was too tired to hear them all so i quickly cleaned up. then when tuition finished, i noticed that my dad had miss called me several times.. so i called back, thinking that he had something important to say. that was where i regretted calling him. he got mad at me and started yapping away about my laziness and my lack of responsibility yada yada yada yada... he told me that grandma complained to him that i was avoiding tuition because i was not getting enough sleep from long hours in the net. so in the end, he said as a punishment for my bad behavior i'm only allowed to surf on weekends for no more than an hour or he'll take away my streamyx. and to top it all off, he'll take away my phone and computer if my results aren't improving.

*dread*

so (just to show some respect) i laid off the computer for 4 days, only to miss the free-limited-time-coolio-gift from the event thread. it was a stupid looking hairpin but the price was rocketing gracefully in the Marketplace.

*dread again*

i made a Deviant Art account. i'm thinking of returning back to my long lost AnimeTribe account... i wonder if it still works... blehhh

0 comments: