BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

YAY my first post in my first bloggy~~!!!!

haha i'm such a noob i don't know how to use these things until two minutes later...thats coz i never had a blog before and if i did have one it was using BB codes. *sigh* i still need to learn more about html codes but then again that would have to wait.

many thanks to SuanChickenDuckFrog for keep pushing me to make a blog of my own, to squekafuu for the awesome rpg we had in Roliana (i still haven't come up yet. right now i'm planning how Ming would die). for my lil sis Aina for suggesting me what to write, my lil bro who kept asking me whether he can play Tarzan after i'm done with the comp o.O and being cute at all times....my cool and noisy classmates who drives the teachers crazy (literally) and well my cuddly plushies U GUYS RAWK!!!!

~~~

and now for the blog. today i got history exam at school>>damn hard. everything that i read didn't came up and whats worst, my mind went blank when i was just about to start the essay questions. it was annoying since i need to answer the questions in full long sentences coz the mark is bigger and the questions are all text based. my mind was all mixed up and i can't straighten anything out..in the end i wrote long gibberish that even i don't know what it had anyhting to do with the question.

what could be worst than this....

anyways tomorrow would be the tamil and chinese exam ( which i do not take, obviously...) but i still come to school coz i know that even if i stayed at home, i wont be studying *at all*. instead, would be dozing my head off until noon and dream of beautiful men holding hands and having it off---like yeah....

0 comments: