BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

so what happened today? i woke up at 8 in the morning and sat in front of the monitor until..like 2 in the evening, playing RPG in Roliana. this place rawks better than Gaia...since the day they broke my heart!

long live Roliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~~~~~~~~~~~~~

it all started when i was trying to sell some stuffs at the marketplace when suddenly, i kept getting error messages saying i wrote the wrong password 5 times and i was banned. when i went back to my home page i noticed that my gold was around +4k... when it had actualy been +18k !!!! so i panicked and went to check my inventory and saw all my stuffs are GONE. yes, in other words i was hacked. just imagine all the dedication and hard work i did to get all those items and gold...not to mention the TIME i wasted......so next i made a report. but until now nothing had been done and this happened like a month ago.

i think Gaia is getting too crowded that even the admins don't have enough hands to handle them all. nowadays the place is full of spammers, flammers and hackers that'll just ruin your day if you bump into them, especially for newbies who aren't familiar with the whole thing. and isn't Gaia was supposed to be PG rated? coz if its so why am i seeing gay and lez whoring themselves in the forums like--well, a whorehouse. i'm not saying that i'm against those kind of people but hey respect the rules and the kids who are veiwing them! can't you be more considerate and put those whoring to a minimum??

and one other thing...isn't Gaia was supposed to be a free site? it WAS until the cash shop crap popped up and put other poor/ non-American at an disadvantage coz they can't buy those items! if you want us to support a free site then why are you asking us to pay for items that we cannot buy???? i tell you i'm beginning to hate Gaia...and i'm not the only one coz i'm sure other heart-broken Gaians are out there waiting for their rights to be fulfilled.

bah!!----what do i care. i hate you.... don't you even dare comment me coz i know i'm talking to myself...

~~~~~~~~~~~

so, monday would be physics and i still haven't touched my revision books. i don't feel like studying, especially in the middle of the month and i don't have any homeworks right now. i feel so lazy and would preefr to sit in front of my computer all day and play RP with friends...or maybe go whoring at other sites. but hey this is my mid-years' and if i don't pass the exam this time, i'm gonna get into real trouble. first for not studying seriously and secondly my parents are looking foward for my results. its stressing but what can i do about it?

*sighs and takes out physics revision book*

guess thats all for today. i'm staying up tonight, probably numb myself with caffaein and come to school tomorrow looking like an owl. right now i'll be sticking with Roli, coz its safer and friendlier and i made some real friends there!---not just people who took advantage of my ignorance and use me for their own good. to me you're all nothing but stuck up emo jacks without a future...and i hate you.

ahhhhhh don't let me go over that again i'm getting sick....*slaps myself*

future reminder : art shop @ Roliana

0 comments: