BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Okayyyy I know I shoulda post this earlier since there were so many things happened for the last few weeks.. But never mind. I'll go through it one by one. If I can still remember them.

School. The Sejarah Gerak Gempur went alright, except for the essays which consisted mainly of KBKK (spontaneous response or something like that) questions. It was harder than dried shit. For the rest of the questions I managed through-- by cheating >3 Yeah yeah not everyone's an angel. BUT how can you blame us if we found out that kids from other schools already took the exam and have the right answer for each question? Plus that paper came out last year so it wasn't that hard to track down ALL the answers :) 

Which caused the teachers refusing to mark our papers and plan to do our own Greak Gempur, a gazillion times harder D:

Still in the school subject. The English presentation for 'The Pearl' went alright, got a lot of surpised reactions from the whole class (Zak threatened to choke me unfortunately). Ika and Khai tragic breakup.. Nami's fetish for handsome ladies.. Waffles after school with Tima.. Got a lot of 'comments' on my realistic underwater sketches during art class in EC.. And lastly oral for Bahasa tomorrow, but I still haven't memorised a single thing D:

MOVING ON! About myself. Got a new printer/scanner close to RM300 and loving it already. I installed and registered it all by myself, upon which I was expecting some kind of gratitude from my dad for doing all the dirty work for him BUT instead got scolded because one of the experimental prints I printed (LOL the irony..) got anime pictures in it D: He thought I was trying to abuse the damn machine or something and so I got pissed at that figgin motherfucker even more. Just you see what I'll do with mah little fwend >3

Now to the videos. Two little animation caught my attention lately, but bears a huge contrast to one another but at least you'll understand what kind of things going through in my head simultaneously :) ENJOY

And below is the kind of video I would want to wake up every morning to. So energetic that your brain bleeds XD

VIDEO OF THE DAY : "KIX by The Real Tuesday Weld", animation by George Fort. Music animation for the English Band " The real Tuesday weld". Hosted officially by aniBOOM in YouTube.

"LOVE AND JOY FOR EVERYONE", animated using MikuMikuDance, created by a NicoNicoDouga user. Song originally belongs to Yuki Kimura. Animation features various characters from Vocaloid, Gackpoid, IdolM@ster, TOHOU, Fireball, McDonalds and an Unknown-Koala-In-Baseball-Suit (probably a mascot for a Japanese baseball team). Hosted in YouTube by various users.

0 comments: