BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 10, 2009

AT LONG LAST I finally changed my blog layout!!!!! 

Introducing lil' Miss Hatsune Miku as "Black Rock Shooter" XDD Its a figurine of her, coming out in I-don't-know-when but its obvious Japanese are the most lucky fans when it comes out >.> ...along with "World is Mine" fire too. Damn Japs are so lucky D:

Ok although I know I should be posting the PV for Black Rock Shooter but I really wanted to post this vid instead. The music, the enchanting composition.. always made me stop and think of the magical way human and machine worked together to produce something this beautiful. It made all those shitty memories clouded over by a veil made of musical notes, a veil I would listen to for hours if only it could last longer than just a few minutes..

Dang I can write a novel on this XD Enjoy!

VIDEO OF THE DAY: "Felix's Machine", Directed by Tom Mansfield, Edited by Chris Barnet, Filmed by Tom Swindel. Machine belongs to Felix Thorn. Extract from composition: 'Glide' recorded and filmed at Gasworks winter 2008. Click here for more of Felix and his Machines.

0 comments: