BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Ugh.. I just really can't put into words what had happened since my last post. I just... can't D: Mainly has to do with my alter-interwebs-ego personality.. thing. I don't know..

ANYWAYS its that time of the year again. MIDS EXAM. And I seriously am having trouble trying to study which are mainly caused by my relationship thingy and also my family. And since I'm so sure some day someone would stumble upon this post I'm not gonna go into the details, only that I love him very, very much and that if only I can really, really tell him the truth about myself. Only then the realisation of 'what a monster I am would come into meaning *sigh* 

Can't find a suitable video to feature in this post. 

By the way did I mentioned that I'm addicted to Lucky Star? Oh well, bye-bee~~~

Konata Izumi's Face Pictures, Images and Photos
PS : About the layout thing.. since my old photobucket account got banned permanently, I lost the Black Rock Shooter background ;O; So in the mean time I'll be using this simple yet bohhhrinngggg layout instead. Too lazy to make a new one and I'm totally not gonna use the old layout anymore *is bricked*

0 comments: