BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 20, 2011

After about five months I'm afraid I'm still at it. Unfortunately.


In summary; drowned into the realization that things weren't as fucked up as I imagined, hostel life flicks, passed my finals with just enough to draw smiles from my auditors, watching my family change and suffer from its consequences, angels with masks, a rather nasty voyage into the Highlands and The Angel's Game. Then came January and moved into our new campus which is evidently too new to be used, whats with its over-par facilities and much-to-be-desired management staffs. Studies so far ain't that bad, yet, with serious hints that things ain't going to be as breezy as last year. Dr Ikrom! SK II. And I feel like a blondie......

IC; lots of disappointments in my RPs, makes me wonder whatever happened to the people from those good old days. Fun- and oh so very tasteful lemons to digest. I miss my artful days. P&SwG. Durarara! Need to watch the second season of Sengoku Basara. Ghost Adventures. Fuckloads of fuck. Weeabo. Thousand Suns. Lackadaisy. Romantically Apocalyptic.

I have no idea what happened to creativity *dies*

0 comments: